Are you good at cleaning and making homes feel welcoming? Are you service-oriented, trustworthy and responsible? Apply to become part of Corporate Apartments’ professional facility services team.
About the role
Corporate Apartments is a growing family business that offers fully furnished staff accommodations throughout Sweden for companies in the construction sector. As Corporate Apartments is expanding fast, we are now looking for two new employees to join our facility services team in Stockholm.
Do you enjoy having freedom with responsibility when you work? Do you bring that little extra to get a better result? Do you understand the importance of communicating well with your colleagues and organising your workday? Are you passionate about contributing to a great customer experience? Then this may be the role for you!
Your work assignments:
- The main task is to clean and prepare our apartments and houses before the arrival of new guests (public areas such as stairwells and corridors also included).
- You should be comfortable undertaking some minor maintenance work such as painting walls, replacing/installing household machines, various repairs etc.
- In this role your work hours will differ – daytime, evenings as well as weekends will occur.
Requirements for this position:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You are fluent in either Swedish or English.
- You have a class B driving license, as our accommodations arelocated in different places around Stockholm County and Uppsala County.
- Previous experience of facility services/facility management or cleaning (mainly move out cleaning) is an advantage.
Your personal qualities:
- You are an organised, conscientiousand positive team player.
- You work in an efficient and structured way.
- You need to be able to handle a high work pace and fast changes.
- You can make decisions and perform your work duties independently; you do not need constant supervision.
Information about the application and the position:
The position can be 50-100% depending on the applicant’s wishes. The employment can start according to agreement, preferably immediately. Salary and insurance at collective agreement level.
Send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. You can also send any questions about the role. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply.
You are more than welcome with your application!