Corporate Apartments’ Policy Note regarding Privacy and Integrity
Corporate Apartments is a staunch supporter of personal integrity, and as such, the company group will do its utmost to ensure that the governing rules on the area are being followed.
Our view on personal information:
- Your personal information is yours. For example, if you do not want to receive our e-mails, we will erase your information. Just let us know.
- We will not process personal information in any way that we suspect might lead to discomfort.
- We will show transparency towards you as the owner of your information, but confidentiality towards all others.
What personal information will we process?
We will process the following personal information:
- Professional contact details: Name, title, address, phone number, e-mail address etc.
- Professional information: Career developments etc.
- Personal information that is required by law for us to collect: For example we need to register all foreigners who are staying with us.
We will not process the following personal information:
- Private contact details: Home address, private numbers, e-mail addresses unless it is necessary to fulfill our part of a contract.
- Private information: Any sensitive information, for example health status, religious beliefs, political involvement or sexual orientation.
We might process the following personal information:
- Private information: For example birthdays, hobbies or holiday plans. This only happens if you choose to share it with our staff, we will not search for the information ourselves.
How will we process the personal information?
We will process your personal information in the following ways:
- In order to contact you for business-related reasons.
We will not process your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell any personal information, or give it to a third party unless there’s a business-related reason and it is needed to fulfill our contract.
- We will not process private personal information for any other reason than to be nice and make conversation when we are in contact with you.
For how long will we process your personal information:
- Until you ask us not to, or:
- Until you are no longer an active or potential customer for Corporate Apartments. If we have not discussed doing business in five years, we will erase your information.
On what lawful bases do we process personal information?
What do we use as legal grounds for processing your information?
- For sending you our newsletters, the lawful basis is consent, since you have previously opted-in for receiving our information at some point. If you regret that decision, just press unsubscribe or let us know.
- For sending you booking or service related information, the lawful basis is contract, sine we need to be able to communicate to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- For collecting your personal information if you are staying in our accommodations, the lawful basis is legal obligation, since we are required by law to do this.
If you have any questions regarding how Corporate Apartments is processing your personal information, or if you would like to erase your information, please do not hesitate to contact us. You are also welcome to ask us to change your information, if we for some reason have incorrect data.
If you feel that there has been a violation of your personal integrity, you can contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) and file a complaint.
The Corporate Apartments Team
187 66 Täby
+46 10 333 36 35